Beginning levels (A 1, 2, 3) can expect to learn the basics of spoken and written Language:
• Students are taught to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases.
• Students learn to introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
• Students can begin to interact with a native speaker provided he or she speaks clearly.
• Students will be able to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment, etc.)
At the Advanced, or Proficient Level (C 1, 2, 3), students will master the use of a language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. They will work on perfecting the following:
• Understand with ease virtually everything heard or read in the new language.
• Summarizing information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
• Expressing him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations
• Understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognizing implicit meaning.
• Using language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
There are no reviews yet.