Learn to Speak Russian
Russian is the official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakstan, and Krygystan. It remains a principal language of administration in many of the former Soviet Union territories. Russian belongs to the family of Indo-European languages and is one of the three living members of the East Slavic languages.
$275.00 – $299.00
Learn Russian with Language Door Today!
Language Door’s expert teachers offer instruction for students of all ages. We keep our tuition prices low but offer quality instruction in a pleasant environment. Our class size is always a small group. Our teachers are native speakers and offer the hands on training that will enhance your learning experience.
Facts About the Russian Language
Russian language uses the Cyrillic alphabet
Russia is a transcontinental country, extending halfway around the northern hemisphere and covering much of eastern and north-eastern Europe and the whole of northern Asia
Russian language does not include a word for ‘the’ or ‘a’.
The Urals are the oldest mountains in the world and lake Baikal is the world’s deepest lake and the largest reservoir of fresh water on earth.
Where Is Russian Spoken?
Russian is an Eastern Slavonic language closely related to Ukrainian and Belarusian with about 277 million speakers mainly in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus. It is also spoken in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Finland, Mongolia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Israel, Afghanistan, the USA, Canada and a number of countries.
It is the most geographically widespread language of Eurasia and the most widely spoken of the Slavic languages. It is also the largest native language in Europe, with 144 million native speakers in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Russian is the 8th most spoken language in the world by number of native speakers and the 5th by total number of speakers. The language is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
History of the Russian Language
The earliest known writing in Russia dates from the 10th century and was found at Novgorod. The main languages written on them in an early version of the Cyrillic alphabet were Old Russian and Old Church Slavonic. There are also some texts in Finnish, Latin and Greek.
Russian started appearing in writing regularly during the reign of Peter the Great (a.k.a. Peter I) (1672-1725) who introduced a revised alphabet and encouraged authors to use a literary style closer to their spoken language. The dialect of Moscow was used as the basis for written Russian.
Add A Star To Your Resume By Learning The Russian Language!
Did you know that taking Russian language classes can help elevate your career growth? Learning a new language has many incredible benefits. It enables you to think differently and improves many other skills. You can discover infinite career opportunities. The language is increasingly multicultural and multipolar worldwide, making it even essential for you to learn a new language to succeed. Additionally, many companies prefer to hire employees who speak various languages, as it helps them save money from a translator’s perspective.
At Language Door, we have highly trained and experienced teachers who can provide exemplary teaching for various languages. Moreover, taking Russian language classes in San Diego can be a beneficial investment if you consider shifting to Russia.
How Opting For Our Russian Language Classes Can Help You?
Learning new languages means learning various things about the origin of language. However, with the help of our Russian language classes, you can quickly learn Russian grammar and verbs.
- Unlike other classes, we don’t believe in one-time service. Our teachers are trained and can help you by answering your queries.
- We don’t believe in restrictions on age. Language Door’s professional teachers offer instruction for students of all ages.
- We prefer small class groups so we can give each student proper time.
- Our teachers are native speakers and offer hands-on training to enhance your learning experience.
Benefits Of Learning The Russian Language From Our Experts
You must think about how learning the Russian language can benefit you. Let me tell you, by learning Russian. You can create contacts with the leading industries of Russia. Here we have enlisted a few more benefits of taking Russian language classes from Language Door.
- Who doesn’t want to get the utmost respect at their workplace? By learning the Russian language, you will raise your status in the workplace. Knowledge of Russian for business will increase your value as a global employer.
- Russian people rarely speak English, so learning Russian can make you more approachable to big industries as you prove to be a way of communication between companies.
- Learning Russian can help you understand the origins of ingredients, styles of cooking, and many other ways. Moreover, it opens doors for you to various job opportunities.
- It has been stated that Russia has one of the best education systems in the world. Therefore, learning Russian can open doors for you to study at Russia’s best schools and colleges for a brighter future.
Start Your Russian Classes From Today!
Learning a second language will give you an advantage in this globalized world. You will notice various other opportunities after learning the language once you dig deeper into their culture. Are you excited to learn the Russian language and advance your career? If yes, contact Language Door today and enroll in our Russian language classes. At Language Door, we offer classes in 36 different Languages. Visit our website today!